Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Joy of Feminine Beauty

The joy of beauty is innate to us,
Since we attend the march of woeful life
We need the balance of fine things to mend
The imbalance of life we know too well.
The grimness of our age will get us down,
Because we have no way to mend our souls.
We came through life by cultivating love
Of beauty manifest throughout our brief lives.
This is our joy in the illusive sight
Of Beauty, giving our eyes sight on God.

The beauty of all those female bodies

Attach the souls of men to the female

Need for security and lasting love.

We were meant to live together as two,

A woman's beauty and grace lures the man

To wanting and his learning to need her.

The woman's beauty surpasses all things,

In the brief time of our too lonely lives.

I have my own memories of these sights

Of lovely woman's body made for love.

I fondly enjoy the numerous times,

I have enjoyed the feminine figure.

I remember the Playboy centerfold,

I remember the girls in bikinis.

I went to the Valley of Dolls upstate,

There were nude girls dancing all 'bout that place,

I thought I died and had gone to heaven.

I had to leave because I spent my cash.

This is one of very few places that

I was ever driven to drink a beer.

There was a spot on way to Ranger games.

It was a special place called Baby Dolls,

It was filled to the brim with pretty girls,

Who danced beautifully with not much clothes

On their beautifull bodies, delighted

I was with the beauty of feminine form.








No comments: